In the past Print Express had a ton of positive feedback from running writing competitions and poetry competitions, and today we wanted to do something a little bit different: we’re announcing our first ever haiku competition.
The competition is completely free to enter, open to everyone and the winner will receive £100 in Amazon vouchers. Of course, there are some rules:
– The haiku has to follow the 5/7/5 syllable structure
– It has to be family friendly (i.e. no swearing!)
– It has to be your own work
– Only one entry per person (so choose your best haiku!)
– By entering, you retain full copyright but give us a non exclusive license to publish it on our website (note: we will only publish the winning entry)
– It’s free to enter and open to all
To enter, email your haiku over to email@example.com.
The deadline for entry is October 31st, 2016 and the winner will be announced shortly after. Good luck!